- Convenient compared to the cloth bibs since it is waterproof.
- They are so easy to clean up, with a quick soap and water, or we can throw them in the dishwasher as well.
- So easy to put on and take off.
- No more messy floor with its unique spill-catcher pocket.
- They are ready to use right after cleaning.
- Soft and Flexible.
- Highly Adjustable Neck for all ages.
- Unique Spill-Catcher pocket keeps the floor clean no matter where you use it.
- Environment Friendly BPA Free, Lead Free, Phthalate Free and completely Food Grade Non-Toxic materials.
- Would never hurt the baby’s neck with its soft round beaded strap.
- So easy to roll since it is so flexible.
- The bibs came 3 in the package, so there’s almost always a clean one available.
- It is safe and non-toxic because it is BPA free, Lead free and Phthalate free.
- Easy to Clean.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Very Durable and Long Lasting.
- Keeps your child both clean and dry.
- A perfect shower gift.
One of the smartest features that has been added to TPE Baby Bib is the catch-all pouch. This little “trough” of sorts catches all those dribbles and messes that tend to escape the beginning-eater’s mouth or hands. And being made from Silicone, the bib will always keep fluids or spills from soaking into your baby’s clothes. No more stains!
Why waste another moment with those old disgusting cloth baby bibs that wear out and look horrible overtime? Grab a package of TPE Baby Bibs and see what a difference this small change makes at mealtimes. Most stores sell them in a package of three, so you will always have one on hand, one to travel with and one to leave with the grandparents or babysitter. So simple and affordable, you’ll never go back to cloth bibs again.
Our Bibs Also Include a Bonus Child Fresh Food Feeder! A Surprise Bonus in Every Package.
Can I wash the bib in the Dishwasher?
Yes you can put it on the top shelf of the dishwasher. Just be sure that the spill-catcher pocket is pointed down so that the water drains nicely when drying.
Do the bibs work with car seats?
Most people use the bibs with car seats because it keeps baby clean and dry while in transit, and the spill-catcher pocket also keeps the car fairly clean from crumbs and debris.
Where do most people keep their three bibs?
We have found that one is used at home, one at grandparents, one at daycare, and if not at grandparents one is in the car because of eating and drooling and messy conditions while in transit.
Besides Eating, what are the other uses of the bibs that you mention on your website?
People use the bibs in other messy situations such as when finger painting or doing other crafts that create spills or crumbs. Since the bibs are waterproof, and usually fit up until over three years old they are favorites for uses with various craft activities as children age. Water colors for example.
The Feeder is a wonderful surprise, what foods do most people use in it?
The favorites are: Grapes, Oranges, Apples and Strawberries, but some families also use it for fresh vegetables such as peas, cooked carrots and other fresh vegetables as they get accustomed to truly fresh solid foods.